Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Things I saw while riding on the back of the motorcycle

We took a ride on the bike up to Milford tonight, ending up having an ice cream from Stucchi's which we ate at the sidewalk seating. I've been commenting to people that one of the great things about riding on the back of the bike is that I can't do anything but ride, observe, and think. You really notice things that you don't see in a car.

Tonight I saw:

>English Oaks Montessori and School of Protocol
. Seriously, that is the title. It's sadly too late to send my children here. Or my husband.

>Wizard of Wood. Great name for a woodworking shop.

>A beautiful...black....goat. I tried to find a picture online of one like I saw, but none of the images did it justice. It was at a cider mill barn. You'll just have to trust me on this one.

No comments: