Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions...Day 2

So enough of the serious, boring resolution stuff. Time for resolutions that might really happen! That might really make my life better, happier, and more fulfilling.

Or not. Either way, here goes....I resolve to:

1. To download more podcasts from Relevant, Mars Hill , and NPR (ok, mostly "Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me") to listen to while I work out.
2. To never cut a bagel with our bread knife again. (Still wearing the bandaid from last week's thumb cut-- I'll make hubby do it)
3. To watch more YouTube videos. Especially involving pandas, bengal cats, and babies singing Broadway songs.
5. To smoke a hookah. And try more wine. (either cheer me on or pray for me--as you feel led)
6. To get into my comfy pants more quickly following work. Maybe I should just put them in the car.
7. To organize my sock drawer. And throw away the plethora of underwear that get pushed to the back of the drawer because they give me a wedgie. And use the word "plethora" more often.
8. To call my children more often just to talk. Even if it leads to them asking for money.
9. To try harder to appreciate people who have a different personality than me. (look out ISTJ's!)
10. To text less and call more. And not use "LOL" ever again. Ever.

No comments: