Monday, April 7, 2008

Beautiful Home

No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow. ~Lin Yutang

It is good to be home. But, it is also good to be on vacation, and the first Monday after returning from vacation should just automatically be a "you get to be grumpy" day. Especially when you end up with a post-travel springtime sinus infection. And you have a pile of work on your desk.

You find yourself just longing for another look at this view:










I will be sharing a few stories from our trip over the next week. And in the meantime, I'll try to enjoy the beautiful sunny spring we are having here.

I am rejoicing in my old familiar pillow....

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I agree with the pillow line! Lately I've taken my pillow with me on trips. I don't like that icky hotel pillow feeling.