Sunday, September 28, 2008

World's Largest Pillow Fight: Grand Rapids


Well, technically I don't know if it's the "world's largest", but it certainly is the biggest I've ever heard about! My son, who attends Kendall College of Art & Design in Grand Rapids, MI shot these photos of the event. Get several hundred people with pillows together, divide them into teams with different colored t-shirts and watch the feathers fly. Check out his awesome slide show here. For news coverage of the event, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do you get three teams? it's just whatever shirt color your wearing, thats your team. green is a team, but so is teal, so is aqua, so is blue, so it maroon, so is red, so is orange, so is yellow, etc. it's any colors your really close to=your team.

Stacy M said...

Sorry--I thought I saw somewhere it said 3 teams. I changed it. That's why I'm a blogger, not a journalist.